It’s coming…my first-ever solo non-fiction venture.
And you’re going to get an exclusive sneak peek!
R U Ready 4 College?: Secrets and Strategies for Conquering the
Ivy-Covered Institution is designed for the college-minded person, whether you’re a high school student in preparation mode, a current college student, or even a faculty member.
This book has been a year in the making and was inspired by the issues I see among college students who enter into their studies and then fall away. To be fair, there are serious glitches in academia that contribute to this, but R U Ready 4 College? focuses on the student side of matters and presents strategies for success, provided students put them into practice.
Topics R U Ready 4 College? will cover include:
– Tackling college-level assignments, from study time to writing skills;
– Decoding professors’ comments on your work to make the most of their critiques;
– How to talk to your professors about grades and other issues;
– Active learning strategies and taking responsibility for your work;
– The basics of choosing a major, deciphering a syllabus, and following campus etiquette;
– Secrets colleges don’t want you to know;
– And more!
Direct links will be posted here once the book is officially published. I’m so excited to finally be able to release this!