Book’s Description: Whether you’re considering it as the next step towards your future career or you’ve already arrived on campus, you have to admit that college is a beast. Yet it can be tamed. Nicole R. Pramik, former college student-turned college professor, shares insights, strategies, advice, and warnings to help you become successful in college, from the application stage to your classroom experiences and encounters. Through relevant discussion, personal anecdotes, and occasional dry wit, you’ll learn how to…
– Tackle college-level assignments…and get them done on time.
– Decode what professors really mean when they comment on your work.
– Chat with your professors about grades, assignments, and controversial issues.
– Become an active learner as opposed to a passive participant.
– Take personal stock of your TIP.
– Uncover the secrets to the college landscape.
Be warned – college is not for the faint of heart. But victory can be yours if you strive for it and prepare so you really are ready!
This book is intended for college students of all ages and backgrounds as well as faculty who might appreciate insights into how students can be more successful – and, no, it’s not just about “working hard” and “putting in more time.”
You can snag a copy of R U Ready 4 College? from Amazon.com today as well as the Kindle Store: