My student “self-help” book R U Ready 4 College has been newly revised and edited AND is LOWER PRICED! This is a must-read for anyone considering college for the first time (regardless how young or old you are) and struggling freshmen. Not to mention instructors, professors, and teachers can glean some insight into the trials students face, from the major-selection process to the nitty-gritty of coursework.
Some topics covered include:
– Decoding what professors really mean when they comment on your work.
– Chatting with your professors about grades, assignments, and controversial issues.
– Becoming an active learner as opposed to a passive participant.
– Taking personal stock of your TIP (Talents, Intelligences, and Passions)
– Uncovering the secrets to the college landscape.
So get your copy today (available both for Kindle and in print):
Kindle edition: http://www.amazon.com/R-U-Ready-4-College-ebook/dp/B00MJ1GW8W/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1408367811&sr=1-1&keywords=r+u+ready+4+college